10-15 April 2020 (3 Spots available)
Price Per Person Sharing: ZAR35000
Single Supplement: ZAR10000
We are excited to invite you to join us on our Kgalagadi Photo Safari as we photograph animals that call the Kalahari Desert home.
This safari is tailor-made to help you get photographs of the lesser seen animals like bat-eared foxes, jackals, caracal, serval, meerkat and even leopard, lion and cheetah. Most of our time will be spent searching for and photographing these incredible animals, while bettering our photographic skills as we go. It’s the best way for you to get your dream photographs some of the rarer southern african mammals and many bird species in their natural habitat.
- Only 6 guests per vehicle
- Best local guides + an ACQ Photographic Guide
- 5 Nights at a private lodge within the Reserve
- Twice daily game drives in open vehicles
- Photographic tuition
- Rare mammal species
- Animals interacting
- Amazing landscapes
- Desert creatures
- Self Drive; or
- Fly to Upington and drive to Rooiputs (3 hour drive); or
- Transfer between Upington and Twee Riverien (2.5 hours) and free lodge transfer to Rooiputs (35 minutes).